Entertainment Industry - B.A. (Media Production)
The major in radio, television and film offers preparation for professional employment in the diverse film and electronic media industries.
Besides an emphasis in media production, there is also an emphasis in film.
This program is intended for students who seek careers in advertising and program production in broadcasting and cable television, and with corporations, government agencies and medical centers that utilize video communication from training and institutional communication.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
- Students will understand concepts and apply theories in the use and presentation of images and information in the entertainment industry.
- Students will conduct research and evaluate information by methods appropriate to the entertainment industry.
- Students will write correctly and clearly in forms and styles appropriate for the entertainment industry.
- Students will apply tools and technologies appropriate for the entertainment industry.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of professional ethical principles and work ethically in pursuit of truth, accuracy, fairness and diversity.
- Account executive (mass media)
- Performing arts
- Production (media and music)
- Advertising - B.A.
- Art - B.A.
- Art - B.F.A. (Graphic Design)
- Communication Studies - B.A.
- Dance - B.F.A. (Dance Education)
- Dance - B.F.A. (Performance and Choreography)
- Entertainment Industry - B.A. (Film)
- Entertainment Industry - B.S. (Recording Industry Management)
- Entertainment Industry - B.S. (Recording Industry Production)
- Journalism - B.A. (Broadcast Journalism)
- Journalism - B.A. (Public Relations)
- Theatre - B.A. (General Theatre)
- Theatre - B.F.A. (Acting)
- Theatre - B.F.A. (Design and Technology)