Marketing - B.S.B.A.
The marketing major is designed to provide a broad-based business education and a strong knowledge of the basic marketing principles. The marketing curriculum develops the executive skills that are critical to success in all business occupations.
These skills include the ability to think creatively, to solve problems, to communicate effectively and to understand and work with people.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
- Students should demonstrate facility with the language of marketing and be able to apply analytical tools in developing responses to marketing challenges.
- Students are expected to demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both orally and verbally.
- The ability to uncover and articulate problems in the marketing environment and using the information gathered, formulate a potential operational solution
- Students should be able to generate creative and innovative solutions to marketing challenges.
- Students should be able to create overarching marketing plans and tactics with which to carry them out.
- Gulf Coast
- Business administration
- Marketing and sales
- Public relations
- Special events (coordinator)
- Business Administration - B.S.B.A. (Entrepreneurship)
- Communication Studies - B.A.
- Economics - B.A. (Mathematics)
- Healthcare Marketing - B.S.B.A.
- Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management - B.S.
- International Business - B.S.B.A.
- Merchandising - B.S.B.A.
- Tourism - B.S.B.A. (Casino and Resort Management)