International Business - B.S.B.A.
The international business major is designed to prepare students for positions with international business firms operating in the global environment, as well as state and federal agencies involved in facilitating the export-import processes.
In addition to the international business courses in the major, students are expected to participate in one international seminar abroad and are required to study a foreign language to enhance sensitivity to foreign culture, language and international business acumen.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of cultural traditions as they influence business practices around the world.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in INCOTERMS as they are used in international banking, trade and finance.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in general knowledge of international business theory and practice.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in working with the actual tools of international business.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of key international business concepts.
- Foreign affairs
- Government agencies
- International business
- International organizations
- Marketing and sales
- Nonprofit and non-governmental organizations
- Travel and tourism
- Accounting - B.S.B.A.
- Business Administration - B.S.B.A. (Entrepreneurship)
- Economics - B.A. (Mathematics)
- Finance - B.S.B.A. (Banking and Finance)
- Finance - B.S.B.A. (Real Estate)
- Healthcare Marketing - B.S.B.A.
- Management - B.S.B.A. (Business Administration Management)
- Management - B.S.B.A. (Human Resources Management)
- Marketing - B.S.B.A.
- Merchandising - B.S.B.A.