Liberal Studies - B.L.S.
Looking for a general studies degree? The Bachelor of Liberal Studies may be a good option.
Perhaps you started a four-year degree and then stepped away for family, work, or financial reasons. Perhaps you completed an associate’s degree then entered the work world and now find that a four-year degree is necessary for further promotion.
Or, perhaps you are a current student with general interests that can’t be confined to any single major.
Whatever your path, Liberal Studies offers a structured, but flexible, path to a bachelor’s degree.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
Upon graduation, BLS students can:
- Access and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Draw valid conclusions through academic inquiry across disciplines
- Develop clear, concise and attainable career goals
- Reflect upon their academic progress in light of career goals
- Gulf Coast
- American Studies - B.A.
- Communication Studies - B.A.
- Communication Studies - B.S.
- Economics - B.A. (Mathematics)
- Economics - B.A. (Social Science)
- Interdisciplinary Studies - B.I.S.
- International Studies - B.A.
- International Studies - B.A. (Comparative Americas)
- Paralegal Studies - B.A.
- Religion - B.A.
- Sociology - B.A.
- Sociology - B.S.