Public Health - B.S. (Health Promotion)
Graduates are prepared for professional careers in health education, research and service at a wide variety of health organizations such as community organizations, volunteer organizations, corporations, hospitals, multi-specialty health clinics, rural health centers, mental health facilities, long-term care facilities, and local and state health departments.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
- Conduct evaluation related to health education
- Demonstrate the ability to access health information resources.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess individual and community needs for health education.
- Plan health education strategies, interventions, and programs.
- Implement health education strategies, interventions, and programs.
- Gulf Coast
- Government agencies
- Allied Health - B.S.
- Medical Laboratory Science - B.S.
- Nursing - B.S.N.
- Nursing - B.S.N. (RN-B.S.N.)
- Nutrition and Dietetics - B.S. (Didactic Program in Dietetics)
- Nutrition and Dietetics - B.S. (Nutrition Science)
- Public Health - B.S. (Health Policy and Administration)
- Social Work - B.S.W.