Public Health - B.S. (Health Policy and Administration)
Graduates are prepared for entry-level administration positions in various types of health care facilities, organizations and agencies such as public health agencies, long-term care facilities, hospitals, medical group practices, health maintenance organizations and clinics.
Student Learning Outcomes / Program Objectives
- Demonstrate knowledge of health services organization and delivery relevant to entry-level administration practice.
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills required for successful practice.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply classroom knowledge and skills to professional practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the economic and legal-political aspects of the health system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the determinants and measurements of health and disease.
- Gulf Coast
- Government agencies
- Allied Health - B.S.
- Medical Laboratory Science - B.S.
- Nursing - B.S.N.
- Nursing - B.S.N. (RN-B.S.N.)
- Nutrition and Dietetics - B.S. (Didactic Program in Dietetics)
- Nutrition and Dietetics - B.S. (Nutrition Science)
- Public Health - B.S. (Health Promotion)
- Social Work - B.S.W.